FREE PHASE III OVERVIEW!
What is a Phase III?A Phase III is an unlimited source opportunity and the final step in the SBIR and STTR program. With this sole-source opportunity comes many benefits and rights, including:
- No competition requirements
- No small business size standards
- No dollar limit
- Allowing any contract vehicle type
- Providing special SBIR/STTR Data Rights
If you are a small business interested in the achieving the Phase III goal of the SBIR and STTR programs, then you have come to the right place.
How To Transition To A Phase III
We Can Help!
Long Capture teams leverage acquisition expertise combined with proposal best practices to give clients the best chance at winning a Phase III contract. Long Capture will guide you through every step of the proposal preparation and submission process.
Our Elite service package is tailored to winning sole-source contracts and includes:
- Creating a customized DoD and contract strategy to assess best-fit short and long-term opportunities
- Submission to SBIR, STTR, and DoD opportunities
- Identifying potential government partners
- Cultivating connections with DoD end-users/customers and government partners
- Crafting quality proposals using Long Capture’s proposal best practices
How It Works
Pick the service that best fits your small business.
Submit a carefully crafted proposal and win government funding!
The Numbers Don't Lie
In Acquisitions Experience
In Government Funding